- Should teachers be paid according to how much their students learn?
- Live in hurry or live at a slow pace, which one do you prefer?
- Do you prefer eating at restaurants or preparing food at home?
- Toefl writing: Do you agree that sometimes it is better not to tell the truth?
- Toefl writing: What are some important characteristics of a co-worker?
Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day’s work. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night. Which do you prefer?
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
I prefer sleeping late and staying up late at night. This routine fits my body’s rhythm, my work schedule, and my social life.
I believe in following my body’s natural rhythm. My body tells me to sleep until I am ready to get up and go to bed when I am sleepy. This means I never get up early in the morning. My body tells me it likes me to get 8 to 10 hours of sleep a day.
Sleeping late also fits my work schedule. Actually I don’t have that much work to do. I can easily finish my work between lunch and dinner. I think that if one works too much, there is not enough time left to enjoy one’s self.
My active social life is another reason I prefer to sleep late. Who gets up early in the morning to have fun? No one. Anything amusing, such as concerts, dances, parties, dinners, all happen at night. If I got up early in the morning, I would be too tired to enjoy myself in the evening.
I will maintain this pattern forever I hope. I think it is always important to listen to your body and if your body tells you to stay in bed, you should listen to it. By listening to you body, you will never let work interfere with your social life.