Kaplan TOEFL iBT Premier 2016-2017 with 4 Practice Tests Book + CD + Online + Mobile (Part of Kaplan Test Prep) By Kaplan
The TOEFL iBT tests your abilities in Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking. Kaplan’s TOEFL iBT Premier 2016-2017 with 4 Practice Tests presents the most important language skills and strategies you need to succeed on this test. The TOEFL is required worldwide for international students who want to study abroad.
Maybe you have not seen
Kaplan’s comprehensive guide gives you exactly what you will need to get ready for Test Day, including:
* 4 full-length online practice tests with detailed answers and explanations
* 450+ practice questions
* Focused practice for each section of the test
* 95+ minutes of audio for Listening, Speaking, and Writing sections included on CD and online, plus complete transcripts in the book
* 12+ self-paced video lessons taught by Kaplan experts provide strategies for and insight into every section of the test
* Exclusive score-raising tips and strategies for each language skill: Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking
* Effective study tips for all TOEFL test takers
MASTER the test with expert strategies, realistic practice, and in-depth review.
REINFORCE critical concepts with video tutorials.
IMPROVE your performance with instant, online analysis and feedback.
PREP ON THE GO with mobile study resources.
About the Author
Kaplan TOEFL iBT Premier 2016-2017 with 4 Practice Tests Book + CD + Online + Mobile (Part of Kaplan Test Prep) By Kaplan Reviews
TOEFL iBT Premier 2016-2017 (with CD-ROM, online, and mobile) by Kaplan is a well-rounded test preparation guide. It contains language and grammar exercises and explanations, instructions on test-taking strategies, study tips, and access to video tutorials.
One of the most appealing parts of this book is its outline of the various types of questions that test-takers may encounter in each portion of the exam. For example, the book breaks down the Reading section into various questions types, such as not/except questions, vocabulary questions, drag-n-drop summary questions, etc. These question analyses are then followed by specific strategies to improve your score for each TOEFL section.
There is also plenty of practice material. The hardcopy book contains hundreds of questions while its online resource area features four full-length model tests (with answers and explanations) that simulate the actual TOEFL iBT interface. The CD-ROM includes audio tracks to simulate the test’s listening section.