LinguaForum Hooked On TOEFL iBT Speaking (New Edition)
LinguaForum Hooked on TOEFL Speaking (New Edition) is the revised version of Hooked on TOEFL Speaking. It is intended for advance students preparing for the TOEFL iBT and is based on the most up-to-date information on the test.
Maybe you have not seen
Special features of this revised edition include:
- Overviews of Independent and Integrated Speaking tasks where you can find essential information related to each task such as question types, general strategies to deal with the task and sample questions.
- Practical techniques to help you brainstorm and organize ideas as well as deliver your responses fluently and accurately
- Useful expressions to help you speak more smoothly and demonstrate that you have been properly trained in English
- Practice tests to help you apply test-taking techniques/strategies and build skill retention.
- Practice exercises and two complete speaking tests to monitor your progress and familiarize you with actual test format and timing.
- 2 actual tests to familiarize yourself with the TOEFL iBT Speaking test format and timing
To many students, preparing for the TOEFL iBT can be a formidable and frustrating experience due to the new format and unfamiliar question types. They need a guide to approach the tasks which are specific to this new test and to focus their studies. LinguaForum Hooked on TOEFL Speaking (New Edition) was designed to meet those needs. Based on thorough research and careful analyses of real test materials, the book is an efficient way to help you earn the highest scores possible.
Free Download LinguaForum Hooked On TOEFL iBT Speaking (New Edition) Ebook + Audio CD